Designed for streamlined utility operations, the E-Link software suite of real-time, visual apps for smartphones, iPads and the web give customer and work crews unparalleled communications and reporting tools, while providing the control room with “eyes on the scene”. E-Link software apps help utilities improve reliability and worker safety, while boosting community relations and customer satisfaction.
E-Link software proven mobile platform and apps are simple, easy to use and “on-the-shelf,” ready to be launched at your utility in a matter of weeks. They can also be rapidly configured to meet your process requirements.
Our below Applications play very important role in Power &Water utility success story
1. Mobile based Photo meter reading
- Mobile allocation for meter reader.
- Add / remove mobile / reader for meter reading.
- Daily reading schedule with route / sequencing.
- Upload data into mobile for reading from server or file.
- Capture reading with meter status, meter photo and geo-location.
- Upload reading data to server (it will generate reading file to upload on server in case on non-connectivity).
2. Field force management
mFieldzForce enables your field force with advanced enterprise mobile apps, so that you can ensure that out-of-the-office does not lead to out-of-the-loop. Our enterprise solutions enable your workers to access critical information related to their jobs anytime, anywhere, and in a secure manner. mFieldzForce field management platform automates processes, thereby reducing time required for billing, customer query resolution, documentation, etc., and increasing field force productivity.
3. Consumer mobile application
Consumer mobile application for has following objectives:
- Increase customer service efficiency and reach
- Improve operational efficiency
- Dynamic information on finger tips
- View & Pay bill facility
- Download bill
- Register complaint
- Service status tracker